What is a banana hairstyle?
The banana bun is basically a messier take on the French twist that sits low on your neck. Just roll up your hair, pop in some bobby pins, and you’re set with this chic, stylish and effortless look.
Are banana hair clips out of style?
As you can see in this tweet from @AngiePoirier, even Kristen Bell has demonstrated that the banana clip can still be chic, even in the 21st century. The banana clip is now trending on social media, with people celebrating the return of the famous ’80s hair accessory that we all had stashed in our Caboodles.
How do you make the perfect hair bun?
How To Make A Bun – Step by Step
- Step 1: Add Gel To Hair:
- Step 2: Put Hair Up Into Ponytail.
- Step 3: Pull Ponytail Through Hair Donut.
- Step 4: Let Hair Fall and Cover Hair Donut.
- Step 5: Cover The Hair and Donut with an Elastic Hair Band.
- Step 7: Add Hairpins to Secure the Bun.