How do you do a braided bun step by step?
- Tie your hair in a ponytail. Your hair doesn’t need to be brushed and smoothed out for this braided bun.
- Braid your ponytail. Braid your ponytail in a classic three-strand braid.
- Make a hole in your hair.
- Fold your hair through the hole.
- Fold your braid though again.
- Secure the braid.
How do you braid your hair upwards?
Begin your style on dry hair and divide your strands into two sections – one at the front of your head and one at the back. Clip away the front section of hair with a clip or hair tie. Then bend forward and begin to braid the hair upward, starting at the nape of your neck and moving forward from there.
Can you braid hair upside down?
Upside Down Braid to Bun Instructions: Step 1 / Start by flipping the head over to work with the hair underneath. Step 2 / Take a small section of hair at the nape of the neck and divide it into three pieces. Step 3 / Cross the side strands under the middle to begin a regular braid.
Can you french braid your hair upside down?
The topknot isn’t just a classic style; it’s also perfect for second- or third-day hair (no judgment) when dry shampoo alone won’t save you. Then, flip your head upside down, take the bottom section of your hair that’s not clipped, and do an upside – down French braid (or Dutch braid ) starting at the nape of your neck.
What braids are in style?
- 1. Box Braids. Classic box braids are one of the most iconic styles for Afro-textured hair.
- French Braid. A timeless and feminine style, the French braid is a classic for a reason.
- Braided Ponytail.
- Dutch Braid.
- Crochet Braids.
- Lemonade Braids.
- Fishtail Braid.
- Feed-in Braids.
How do you do Double Dutch braids on yourself?
Here’s how to create double Dutch braids
- Create centre parting to bottom of head.
- Tie away one side.
- At top of other side, create triangle.
- Pass inner strand under middle strand.
- Pass outer strand under middle strand.
- Add small amount of hair to strands.
- Continue this technique, adding hair each pass.