How do you do a front puff?
Take a look:
- Comb your hair, and make sure it is detangled.
- Take a small section of the hair at the front, and pull it back.
- Roll the section, as shown in the image.
- Using the roll as a grip, push the hair in the front such that it puffs up.
- Use a tiny clutch or bobby pin to keep the pouf intact.
What can I use for a high puff?
- Soak your headband in oil. The oil will help loosen the elastic bonds a bit.
- Use a long, thin silk or satin scarf. You’re better able to control how tight your hair will be as you tie the scarf to form your puff.
- Use a shoelace.
- Use pantyhose.
- Keep your hair well-moisturized.
- Take a break.
How do you keep a curly hair puff up?
Steps To Create Puff Hairstyle
- Detangle your hair first and then take a small section of hair from the crown portion.
- Lift that section of the hair up and backcomb it to create volume and base for your puff.
- To keep it intact spray generous amount of hairspray.
- Once done, secure your puff using 2-4 bobby pins.