How do you draw realistic hair in Photoshop?
Add a new layer of paint to shape the hair, and do it with a round brush. Create hairs all around the shape with a smudge tool. Then add a new layer and draw a line with a soft round brush and smudge tool. Repeat the last step several times drawing more hair if you want.
How do I draw hair in Photoshop CC?
Select the dodge tool set to midtones, around 15 to 20% strength and a 2 to 4 pixel brush. Start drawing in highlights in the direction that the hair naturally grows. You may want to look at a source image for this. Switch the setting to highlights and repeat.
How do you shade hair in Photoshop?
Changing Hair Color In An Image With Photoshop
- Step 1: Add A “Hue/Saturation” Adjustment Layer.
- Step 2: Select The “Colorize” Option.
- Step 3: Select A New Color For The Hair.
- Step 4: Fill The Hue/Saturation Layer’s Mask With Black.
- Step 5: Select The Brush Tool.
- Step 6: Paint With White Over The Hair.