What does a bouffant hairdo look like?
A bouffant (/buːˈfɒnt/) is a type of hairstyle characterized by hair raised high on the head and usually covering the ears or hanging down on the sides.
What are bouffant caps?
bouffant cap (plural bouffant caps ) A loose cap, so called because of its puffy shape, typically secured around the head with an elastic, and frequently used in cleanrooms, food service, and other settings to contain loose hair.
How do you do 60’s makeup?
Steps to Get the 60s Makeup Look
- Step 1: Prime your eyelids.
- Step 2: Go for white eyeshadow.
- Step 3: Draw a black line along your eye crease.
- Step 4: Go for a gentle cat eye.
- Step 5: Go for big faux eyelashes.
- Step 6: Draw four dots on your lower lash line.
- Step 7: Mascara, mascara, mascara.