- 1 How do I store my hair in Maplestory?
- 2 How do I access saved hairstyles Maplestory?
- 3 Can you save Android hair Maplestory?
- 4 How do you get your original face back in Maplestory?
- 5 How do I get more hair slots in Maplestory?
- 6 How do you change your hair in Maplestory?
- 7 How do you save your face in Maplestory?
- 8 How do I change my appearance in Maplestory?
- 9 How do you use hair choice coupon Maplestory?
- 10 Where is Big Headward in Maplestory?
- 11 How do you change your hair color on Android Maplestory?
- 12 How do you make a deluxe android maplestory?
- 13 What is fusion anvil Maplestory?
How do I store my hair in Maplestory?
- Players can store their character’s current hairstyle and hair color by equipping it to the mannequin.
- Storing the hair will not change the appearance of the character.
- Players can store different colours of the same hairstyle.
- Storing is can be done by tapping on the [ Store ] button.
How do I access saved hairstyles Maplestory?
You can save your hair and face in the beauty salon, that you can access from the “salon” button in the bottom of the equip window.
Can you save Android hair Maplestory?
Every android can still have their default looks changed at the salon, but keep in mind the change options remain the same as for Regular Androids (see below). If you choose to change your special android’s unique hair /face, you cannot get it back!
How do you get your original face back in Maplestory?
How do I get it back? If your character’s style was saved in the Beauty Salon previously, it can be recovered by opening the Beauty Salon from the Equipment menu, selecting the style and clicking the Change button.
How do I get more hair slots in Maplestory?
In maplesea, there is a cash shop item that adds more slots of storage npc. It costs 8,000 a-cash and one adds 4 extra slots. In maple global, there is also a cash shop item that adds 4 slots to your chosen tab and costs 4,000 nexon cash.
How do you change your hair in Maplestory?
Then, select the Shop icon and choose Cash Shop. Scroll the menu down and you’ll see Hair and Face options, just below Decoration. There’s where you need to go to switch up your hairdo. You can also, of course, change your face there too.
How do you save your face in Maplestory?
To save a look, click to highlight/select an empty slot (the selected slot will be highlighted in Blue), and click on the Save button on the lower right. Doing this will save your character’s current Hair/ Face, depending on the tab that you have selected.
How do I change my appearance in Maplestory?
Once you unlock the menu, click on it in the top right corner of the screen. You’ll pull up a list of options, but you want to click the Character tab in the top left side with a helmet marker. Once you click that, another row of tabs will appear below, and from there, you want to click Hair/Plastic Surgery.
How do you use hair choice coupon Maplestory?
Double-click your Hair Choice Coupon or your Face Choice Coupon in your inventory to select your new style from any of the available styles for your character’s gender.
Where is Big Headward in Maplestory?
|Function||Rinz the Assistant|
How do you change your hair color on Android Maplestory?
Is it possible to change an android’s eye color or Hair Style? Yup, there’s an NPC in Henesys’ hair salon that is in charge of all android cosmetics. Keep in mind that your only options are from a pool of VIP/REG hairs/faces. At the moment, androids can’t use any form of Royal hair coupons.
How do you make a deluxe android maplestory?
This item can be crafted by a Blacksmith with 1 Deluxe Android (F) Recipe, 25 Wisdom Crystal, 10 Magic Powder (Purple), 5 Superior Abrasive, and 10 Superior Item Crystal.
What is fusion anvil Maplestory?
The Fusion Anvil allows you to take the stats and bonuses from one item (same gender) and combine them with the appearance of another. The functional item will determine which effects are kept. The Medal Fusion Anvil enables appearance alterations when it fuses Medal items. The effect is decided by the stat item.