- 1 Why did your dad leave the Vault in Fallout 3?
- 2 Can you get Amata as a companion?
- 3 Can you save James in Fallout 3?
- 4 Who killed Jonas Fallout 3?
- 5 Can you kill your dad in Fallout 3?
- 6 Is Shaun really father?
- 7 Does Amata ever leave the vault?
- 8 Can you go back to Vault 101 after trouble on the homefront?
- 9 Can you enter Vault 101 again?
- 10 Can you join enclave Fallout 3?
- 11 Do you find your dad in Fallout 3?
- 12 How do I survive in Fallout 3?
- 13 Where is the Overseer Fallout 3?
Why did your dad leave the Vault in Fallout 3?
He decided that regardless of how much the project meant to him and to Catherine, the location was not safe for an infant, choosing instead to leave the project, putting the needs of his child before his own.
Can you get Amata as a companion?
There’s no way to get Amata to leave the vault with you, you can see her in a chance random encounter where she may die if you don’t defend her, but even if you do she runs away saying it’s all your fault or something like that. anyway, use this mod if you want Amata as a companion.
Can you save James in Fallout 3?
You ‘re given a chance to save him, but no, he just leaves you sitting on your hands because he wanted to lock the door because I don’t know.
Who killed Jonas Fallout 3?
After James escapes from Vault 101, Jonas is killed by Officer Mack for helping James open the vault and trying to escape with him.
Can you kill your dad in Fallout 3?
No, you can ‘t.
Is Shaun really father?
Shaun, also known as Father, is the son of the Sole Survivor and is the leader of the Institute in 2287. He serves as the primary antagonist of Fallout 4 unless the player character chooses to side with him.
Does Amata ever leave the vault?
No. Depending on the choices you made in the quest, she may leave the vault but will hate you. She runs across an enclave checkpoint who kill her I believe.
Can you go back to Vault 101 after trouble on the homefront?
Just enter Vault 101 once, talk to some people and/or take items (such as opening the safe in James’ office) and then exit the vault. After leaving, it will not be possible to reenter the vault as it has been locked again.
Can you enter Vault 101 again?
The Only way to get back into the vault is when you receive a new radio channel saying ” vault 101 distress signal”, then when you listen to it you hear Amata asking you to come back and she also tells you the password.
Can you join enclave Fallout 3?
You can ‘t join the Enclave, they always go hostile to you. You can, however, help carry out their plans. You can put the modified FEV into the water purifier, which was part of their ultimate plan for it in the first place.
Do you find your dad in Fallout 3?
You find your dad at the end of the main quest ‘Tranquility Lane’, and help him during his ‘project’ during ‘The Waters of Life’.
How do I survive in Fallout 3?
- To survive the only thing you can do is to have the broken steel dlc which makes your lvl cap go to 30 and the game wont end.
- Get Broken Steel – it’s the only way.
Where is the Overseer Fallout 3?
The Overseer’s office can be found by going to Jonas’s corpse and looking to the left of it. Simply approach and open the door to use the earlier-acquired key automatically.