How do you put your hair up so it doesn’t hurt?
How can you tie up your hair without damaging it?
- Choose your accessories carefully. Avoid using hair ties which have a metal bar.
- Do not over-tighten your hair. You shouldn’t feel any pain or tension.
- Let your hair breathe. If you tie up your hair on a daily basis, don’t always fix your accessories in the same place ( hair slides, hairgrips).
What is the cutest hairstyle?
- 1 Double French Braids. Give your hair a breather with this style.
- 2 Barrette Pinned Side Part. Add a little quick sparkle to your look by clipping in a few shiny barrettes.
- 3 Slicked Back High Pony.
- 4 Silk Headband.
- 5 Braided Low Ponytail.
- 6 Braided Bun.
- 7 Side Part Loose Waves.
- 8 Scrunchie Low Ponytail.