How do you make a low bun look good?
Take the braid and circle it around the base of your ponytail to form a low bun. Hold the bun with one hand and use the other hand to stretch another hair tie around the bun until it feels tight and secure. Complete your bun with finishing touches. Tuck any loose ends underneath your bun, and secure it with bobby pins.
How do you make the perfect bun?
How To Make A Bun – Step by Step
- Step 1: Add Gel To Hair:
- Step 2: Put Hair Up Into Ponytail.
- Step 3: Pull Ponytail Through Hair Donut.
- Step 4: Let Hair Fall and Cover Hair Donut.
- Step 5: Cover The Hair and Donut with an Elastic Hair Band.
- Step 6: Cover With a Hair Net.
- Step 7: Add Hairpins to Secure the Bun.
Are sock buns out of style?
The sock bun is a fun new trend going around that will never go out of style. If you want a great new style that is simple to achieve, then the sock bun is exactly what you’re looking for.