How do you dress like Cindy Lou?
Dress like Cindy Lou Who from Dr. Seuss’ The Grinch; Cindy Lou Who costume consists Mrs Santa cloak, Cindy Lou Who wig, red tights, red pearl necklace, billy bob teeth, red bow clip, false eyelash and white anklet socks, to complete your Cindy Lou Who look don’t forget to get black oxford shoes and fluffy gloves.
What can I use for Grinch hair?
1) If you are good with a paintbrush the easiest way is to simply paint on his face with craft paint and a sharpie, then add green feathers for hair which you can find at Walmart or any craft store.
What do Whos look like?
In the Horton Hears a Who film, Whos are furry, have short legs, long arms, a squash- shaped torso, and a decidedly non-human face. Their feet are toeless and pointed, and they have four fingers on each hand. Overall, they bear a resemblance to the Grinch’s TV design.
Who is Lucy Lou Who?
Louis, Missouri, U.S. Taylor Michel Momsen (born July 26, 1993) is an American singer, songwriter, model, and former actress. She is known for portraying the character of Cindy Lou Who in the film How the Grinch Stole Christmas (2000) and Jenny Humphrey on The CW’s teen drama series Gossip Girl (2007–2012).
How do you dress like the Grinch?
- Apply green costume make-up to the child’s face. Alternatively, face paint can be used.
- Spray the child’s hair green with colored hair spray. A green, furry wig can be used as well.
- Dress the child in green leggings or sweatpants.
- Cover socks, shoes or slippers with fake green fur to look like the Grinch’s feet.