How do you do a modern French twist?
French Twist Updo Tutorial Steps: Smooth and gather hair at the crown, pinch to center, and pin in both directions, pull on the hair for texture. Pull hair from one side across the back and secure with pins in an upward direction. Tease the rest of the hair, smooth, exposed side, and roll into a twist.
What is French roll?
noun. a circular or oval bread roll having a hard or crispy crust. Also called French twist. a coiffure for women in which the hair is combed back from the face and arranged in a vertical roll on the back of the head.
How do you roll your hair up?
- Begin with a loose, low ponytail.
- Part hair above the hair -tie.
- Pull pony up and through into a topsy.
- Repeat previous step into another topsy.
- Use your index finger and wrap another topsy to create the roll.
- Continue to roll until you run out of ponytail.