What is French hairstyle?
A French braid, also called French plait or Oklahoma braid, is a type of braided hairstyle. The three-strand gathered plait includes three sections of hair that are braided together from the crown of the head to the nape of the neck.
Is there a tool for French braid?
Magic French Braiding Tool comes complete with simple, easy to follow, step by step instructions, so you can’t go wrong. Whether it’s a special night out on the town or just a day at the office, you will be the girl with the beautiful braid that others envy and wonder about!
How do u do 2 French braids?
How to: Double French Braids
- Step 1 – Detangle & part hair. Let’s start with hair prep.
- Step 2 – Section off hair. Clip half of your hair to one side to get it out of your way.
- Step 3 – Begin the braid.
- Step 4 – Bring more hair into the braid.
- Step 5 – Repeat on the other side.