How do you do a cute top knot?
Method 1 of 4: Doing a Neat Top Knot Bun
- Pull your hair into a high ponytail.
- Divide your ponytail into two sections.
- Wrap each section around each other.
- Wrap your hair around the hair tie.
- Pin the top knot in place.
How do you do a top knot with curly hair?
- Apply a quick-drying working spray through hair and split ponytail into two sections.
- Twist sections together to create a rope braid and secure with an elastic. Gently tug at strands for added volume.
- Wrap ends around and pin at base of bun.
- Adjust top knot bun to give it shape.