How do you do a rockabilly hairstyle?
How To Create A Rockabilly Hairstyle Step By Step
- Get a suitable haircut.
- Wash and towel dry your hair until it’s damp.
- Apply a generous amount of wax or pomade on your locks.
- Work in the product moving from back to front.
- Style your hair with a comb.
- Shape a voluminous wedge by combing the hair up and back.
How do you bobby pin your hair to the side?
Pull small sections of hair from each side of your head and cross them in the back. While holding your hair in place, take a bobby pin and slide it in horizontally over the crossed section. Then take another bobby pin and slide it upward at a diagonal angle to set the right side.