How do you make a small puff?
I have prepared mini veg puff using puff pastry sheets.
- Dust the working surface.
- Using pizza cutter or knife cut sheets into 24 rectangular pieces for bite size puffs.
- Spoon 1 to 2 teaspoon of filling on the center of each rectangle and fold it over the filling.
- Place these on a baking tray.
How do you style an Afro puff?
- Moisten hair and apply moisturizer.
- Use wide tooth comb and soft bristled brush to direct hair upward to the top of the head.
- Place the large headband around your neck.
- Apply edge control, pomade or gel around the edges and nape and smooth with the soft brush.
How do you maintain an Afro puff?
You can do afro puffs on unwashed hair, but the process will be easier on clean hair. Wash your hair with a sulfate-free shampoo. A sulfate shampoo could make your hair extremely dry.
How can I set my hairstyle?
Avoid this look if you have very fine, straight, or thin hair. To let your hair grow out for a messy look, simply let your hair grow past your shoulders. Styling is simple, just towel dry your hair and apply a little texture cream. For more of a bed-head look, ask your stylist to add texture and style with a hair gel.