How do you make a puff in your hair?
Take a look:
- Comb your hair, and make sure it is detangled.
- Take a small section of the hair at the front, and pull it back.
- Roll the section, as shown in the image.
- Using the roll as a grip, push the hair in the front such that it puffs up.
- Use a tiny clutch or bobby pin to keep the pouf intact.
Do puffs make your hair grow?
Your hair can still grow at a good rate because the puff does not put a lot of stress or strain on your hair manipulation wise. It’s entirely possible to grow hair without being a protective style fanatic.
How do you make a natural Afro puff?
- Moisten hair and apply moisturizer.
- Use wide tooth comb and soft bristled brush to direct hair upward to the top of the head.
- Place the large headband around your neck.
- Apply edge control, pomade or gel around the edges and nape and smooth with the soft brush.