- 1 Can you change your hair in episode?
- 2 How do you do hair choices on episode?
- 3 How do I change my hairstyle in limelight episode?
- 4 How do you change your person on episode?
- 5 How do you change your username and password for episode?
- 6 How do you give outfit choices on episode?
- 7 How do you make gem choices?
- 8 What does CC stand for on episode?
- 9 What does ink and Limelight mean?
Can you change your hair in episode?
If you change a character’s hair, it will stay that way unless you code it to change to something else. It will not ‘reset’ to anything. item: the kind of thing you preview, can be outfits, colors, face/ hair parts. For colors you need to write it like when changing customization parts.
How do you do hair choices on episode?
Highlight “FEMALEAVATAR” in your script. Press Ctrl + F on your keyboard (Cmd + F for Macs) A small grey box will pop up, click on ALL first! Type in your character’s name in all caps.
How do I change my hairstyle in limelight episode?
LIMELIGHT HAIRSTYLE & LIPSTICK CHANGE. LIMELIGHT To change the name: copy script highlight CHARACTER press ctrl+f click All change the name to your character name Please credit @dara. amarie. ep (I just edited labels and goto’s) Note: New hairstyles has been updated.
How do you change your person on episode?
When you are reading an episode, tap the arrow in the upper right corner of the screen. Tap the paper and pencil icon. Enter your new name and tap OK. You’re done!
How do you change your username and password for episode?
- Tap the 3 lines in the top left corner.
- Tap the “Settings/Restore” tab at the bottom of this menu.
- At the top of the menu, there will be 4 tabs or sections.
- Tap “Send to Self” to email or text your username and password to yourself.
How do you give outfit choices on episode?
Move on to creating outfits for your characters after designing your characters.
- On your story page, tap “ Outfits ” under Step 2.
- Tap “New Outfit.”
- Give the outfit a name.
- Add and remove various articles of clothing to design the outfit by clicking on them.
- Save the outfit.
How do you make gem choices?
To add gem choices to your stories:
- give your choice a name (see text below in red)
- add the < GEMS:PRICE> tag (see text below in green)
What does CC stand for on episode?
Chocolate_Mama July 12, 2018, 12:28am #2. Character Customization. 5 Likes.
What does ink and Limelight mean?
Ink is the second and far improved style. Ink has customizable characters, and has far more outfits and animations. Limelight is the most recent style. Limelight continues updates, and has different body types. ”Inklight” is a mysterious style which seems to be a cross between Ink and Limelight.