- 1 How is a rabbit like a cornstalk?
- 2 Where do rabbits go after their wedding?
- 3 What does the bunny want to do when he grows up?
- 4 What do you call the Easter Bunny on the Monday after Easter?
- 5 Can bunnies eat corn stalk?
- 6 Can rabbits eat corn stems?
- 7 Can rabbits go backwards?
- 8 How do rabbits say sorry?
- 9 What are 3 interesting facts about rabbits?
- 10 Are rabbits OK in the dark?
- 11 Is the Easter Bunny dead?
- 12 Is the Easter bunny real truth?
- 13 Why do we have eggs at Easter?
How is a rabbit like a cornstalk?
A: A bunny ribbit. Q: How is a rabbit like a cornstalk? A: They both have big ears.
Where do rabbits go after their wedding?
A: Hip-Hop! Q: Where do rabbits go after their wedding? A: On their bunnymoon!
What does the bunny want to do when he grows up?
What does the bunny want to do when he grows up? Join the Hare Force.
What do you call the Easter Bunny on the Monday after Easter?
What do you call the Easter Bunny the Monday after Easter? Eggs-hausted.
Can bunnies eat corn stalk?
The stalk and leaves of the sweetcorn plant are safe for rabbits to eat. However, there is little about these parts that a rabbit will find tempting. Your bunny may only nibble lightly on the food. Of course, you should be worried about pesticides and other chemicals on the plant.
Can rabbits eat corn stems?
Yes. Bunnies can eat corn leaves and stalks.
Can rabbits go backwards?
They can definitely back up.:2thumbsup: You don’t want several of them doing it at once though, because then you’ll have a receding hare line.:wave: Click to expand
How do rabbits say sorry?
Rabbits apologize by touching heads. Bonded rabbits rarely fight, but it can sometimes happen. If the rabbits groom each other after touching heads, then the apology has been officially accepted. Rabbits are usually keen to make amends, but can be stubborn about doing so.
What are 3 interesting facts about rabbits?
- A baby rabbit is called a kit, a female is called a doe and a male is called a buck.
- Rabbits are very social creatures that live in groups.
- A rabbit’s teeth never stop growing!
- Rabbits perform an athletic leap, known as a ‘binky’, when they’re happy — performing twists and kicks in mid air!
Are rabbits OK in the dark?
So the answer to can bunnies see in the dark is yes, to some extent. But does this mean that they enjoy being in the dark? Both wild and domesticated rabbits are crepuscular, meaning they are most active at dawn and dusk. Since rabbit eyesight is best in low light conditions, rabbits do prefer a dim environment.
Is the Easter Bunny dead?
After a frank conversation with my youngest it became painfully clear that the truth is, in our house, the Easter Bunny is officially dead.
Is the Easter bunny real truth?
But if you’re looking for the technical, less touchy feely answer to is the Easter Bunny real, well then, no. The Easter Bunny is a figure from folklore and a symbol of Easter. And, by the way, the German Lutheran tradition from which we took the Easter Bunny is not all hidden eggs and chocolates.
Why do we have eggs at Easter?
The egg, an ancient symbol of new life, has been associated with pagan festivals celebrating spring. From a Christian perspective, Easter eggs are said to represent Jesus’ emergence from the tomb and resurrection.