How do you do a 60s hairstyle?
Step 1: Curl hair with a large-barrel curling iron to achieve a slight wave. Step 2: Tease hair at the root from front hairline to crown, then smooth surface with a brush. Step 3: Starting at the crown, gently pull the hair back and twist. Step 4: Pin tightly into place, pushing forward for volume in the bouffant.
How do you do 60’s makeup?
Steps to Get the 60s Makeup Look
- Step 1: Prime your eyelids.
- Step 2: Go for white eyeshadow.
- Step 3: Draw a black line along your eye crease.
- Step 4: Go for a gentle cat eye.
- Step 5: Go for big faux eyelashes.
- Step 6: Draw four dots on your lower lash line.
- Step 7: Mascara, mascara, mascara.
How do I look like a 1960s girl?
Opt for a brightly-colored shift dress or mini skirt. Blocky shift dresses and mini-skirts that de-emphasized a woman’s figure were staples of the mod movement. High necklines, sleeveless cuts, and bright, solid colors were typical of 60s shift dresses.
What is a bombshell haircut?
A haircut where the layers are angled upwards moving away from the face. It is a sexy look that works well with highlighted hair and other coloring techniques.