How do you do a crown braid for beginners?
- Step 1: Part Hair and Start at the Back. Divide your hair in two sections with a center part, but don’t secure the unused section.
- Step 2: Dutch Braid Over the Ear.
- Step 3: Across the Forehead.
- Step 4: All Downhill From Here.
- Step 5: Secure With Elastic.
- Step 6: Wrap Around.
- Step 7: Pin and Adjust.
- Step 8: Show It Off!
How much does a halo braid cost?
|2 JUMBO CORNROWS||$45|
|3 JUMBO CORNROWS||$55|
|4 JUMBO CORNROWS||$60|
What is waterfall haircut?
The ” Waterfall Layers” Haircut Trend Is Just the Thing Your Long Hair Needs For Summer. In warmer temperatures, Jones said the waterfall layer haircut trend is great for “removing unwanted weight” but keeping the length of the hair the same. It makes your hair look bouncy and full of volume.