How do you do a modern French twist?
French Twist Updo Tutorial Steps: Smooth and gather hair at the crown, pinch to center, and pin in both directions, pull on the hair for texture. Pull hair from one side across the back and secure with pins in an upward direction. Tease the rest of the hair, smooth, exposed side, and roll into a twist.
How do you do a French pleat on yourself?
Follow the Steps Below:
- Step 1: Brush and Clip Hair. Start by brushing through your hair to untangle and remove any knots.
- Step 2: Twist.
- Step 3: Secure With Hair Grips.
- Step 4: Divide the Top Section.
- Step 5: Backcomb.
- Step 6: Comb the Top Layer.
- Step 7: Twist and Tuck.
- Step 8: Secure the Top Section.
How do you do a chignon on yourself?
Pull the rest of your hair into a low ponytail, then twist into a bun and secure with pins. To finish, take each piece of hair and divide into two and twist it back towards the bun. Wrap the ends around the base and conceal underneath with more pins. Et voilà: a quick and easy twisted chignon.