- 1 How do I change my hairstyle in MapleStory?
- 2 How do I access saved hairstyles MapleStory?
- 3 How do I change my appearance in MapleStory?
- 4 How do I store my hair in MapleStory?
- 5 Can you change hair color Maplestory?
- 6 How do I get more hair slots in Maplestory?
- 7 Can you save Android hair Maplestory?
- 8 How do you use hair choice coupon Maplestory?
- 9 How do I customize my MapleStory character?
- 10 How do you change your eye color on Android MapleStory?
- 11 What Do Androids do in MapleStory?
How do I change my hairstyle in MapleStory?
Tap on the three bars icon on the top right-hand corner of your screen to open up your options menu. Then, select the Shop icon and choose Cash Shop. Scroll the menu down and you’ll see Hair and Face options, just below Decoration. There’s where you need to go to switch up your hairdo.
How do I access saved hairstyles MapleStory?
You can save your hair and face in the beauty salon, that you can access from the “salon” button in the bottom of the equip window.
How do I change my appearance in MapleStory?
Once you unlock the menu, click on it in the top right corner of the screen. You’ll pull up a list of options, but you want to click the Character tab in the top left side with a helmet marker. Once you click that, another row of tabs will appear below, and from there, you want to click Hair/Plastic Surgery.
How do I store my hair in MapleStory?
- Players can store their character’s current hairstyle and hair color by equipping it to the mannequin.
- Storing the hair will not change the appearance of the character.
- Players can store different colours of the same hairstyle.
- Storing is can be done by tapping on the [ Store ] button.
Can you change hair color Maplestory?
Firstly, purchase from Cash Shop a Hair Color Coupon belonging to the town you want to change your hair color in. Click on “OK” when you ‘ve decided and your hair will instantly be changed into the color that you have chosen.
How do I get more hair slots in Maplestory?
In maplesea, there is a cash shop item that adds more slots of storage npc. It costs 8,000 a-cash and one adds 4 extra slots. In maple global, there is also a cash shop item that adds 4 slots to your chosen tab and costs 4,000 nexon cash.
Can you save Android hair Maplestory?
Every android can still have their default looks changed at the salon, but keep in mind the change options remain the same as for Regular Androids (see below). If you choose to change your special android’s unique hair /face, you cannot get it back!
How do you use hair choice coupon Maplestory?
Double-click your Hair Choice Coupon or your Face Choice Coupon in your inventory to select your new style from any of the available styles for your character’s gender.
How do I customize my MapleStory character?
After you select a world and channel, it’s time to create your character! Click the “Create Character ” button on the bottom of the Character Select screen to get started. There are over 40 characters to choose from—all have their own special abilities and most have unique stories and quest lines as well.
How do you change your eye color on Android MapleStory?
Is it possible to change an android’s eye color or Hair Style? Yup, there’s an NPC in Henesys’ hair salon that is in charge of all android cosmetics. Keep in mind that your only options are from a pool of VIP/REG hairs/faces. At the moment, androids can’t use any form of Royal hair coupons.
What Do Androids do in MapleStory?
Android keeps you accompany wherever you go but does not aid you in battle. This companion can equip only Cash items (NX/aCash). Only “heart” equip grants stats. Cash Items of type Hat, Top, Bottom, Shoe, Glove and Face Accessory is applicable.